What you can expect:
– Access to a user-friendly online portal
– A comprehensive report on your personality and behavior provided by e-mail
– A 30 min one-on-one online coaching session to guide you through your results
What does the EQi2.0 Inventory consist of?
It is a self-assessment tool that consists of 5 general areas of emotional skills that are broken down into 15 specific sub scales. See here a sample report.
– Format: Online portal
– Number of items: 133 statements with multiple-choice answers
– Administration Time: 20 – 30 minutes
– Age range: 18 and older
– Identifies your strengths
– Identifies challenge areas
– Provides recommendations on how to increase your emotional well-being
– Is the first scientifically validated assessment of its kind
– Only certified psychologists and trainers can administer it
– The recommendations are actionable and presented in easy-to-read bar graphs